Wednesday 12 October 2011

sigh!

Dad in surgery right now - thinking of him and hoping he's doing ok.

got an appointment date through for colonoscopy this morning (24th) so relieved that it is soon and i don't have it hanging over me for too long.

very tired today - think it's everything going around my head - got some lovely craft projects to do - several 21st cards and a 50th - but no oomph at all - maybe a snooze will revive me and i will then be able to get my act together - gonna give it a go - and will aim to post a pic of a completed project later today.

Happy crafting peeps xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I am loving your blog, it looks great and does the job. I hop your Dad is okay and that you find some "oomph" to craft and then let us see your lovely work.
    Maybe you'd like to follow me too, on http://signaturecardsbysheenagh.blogspot.com
    I'm new to this blogging too...lol!
    Happy Crafting...hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete